Thanks for getting all these pictures on here so fast! We've been thinking of you guys all day! I'm so happy to see pictures of Naomi so soon after she was born! Blogs are so cool!
Congratulations on your new sweet, beautiful little girl!!! I'm so happy to hear that all went well. Way to go Jenn .. you rock!! She's adorable. I also love the fact that we get to see the pictures so soon. The slide show is great.. I love the picture of Jenn with all the kids surrounding her ... so cute!
Congratulations! How do you feel now that she's finally here? And how does Nina feel now that she finally has a sister? Were you surprised that she really was a girl?? ;)
Cute pictures. She looks like the others so I think she'll fit in nicely:) I especially love the pictures with the kids holding her. It's fun to see the excitement a new baby brings to them.
Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! She's finally here! I think she looks like DJ. Good luck with all the new adjustments! We miss you!-Rebecca Hale
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm glad everything went ok and she wasn't born in the car! HA HA I can't belive Jenn had to have an IV in her neck! Yuck that makes me hurt just thinking about it. Hope things are going good.
Congratulations! See what exciting things you miss, when you go awol from the blogging world! She's a doll and I love the pics. The kids faces are so cute when the are holding her! I'll bet Nina loves having a sister!
10 comments:
Thanks for getting all these pictures on here so fast! We've been thinking of you guys all day! I'm so happy to see pictures of Naomi so soon after she was born! Blogs are so cool!
Congratulations on your new sweet, beautiful little girl!!! I'm so happy to hear that all went well. Way to go Jenn .. you rock!! She's adorable. I also love the fact that we get to see the pictures so soon. The slide show is great.. I love the picture of Jenn with all the kids surrounding her ... so cute!
Congratulations! How do you feel now that she's finally here? And how does Nina feel now that she finally has a sister? Were you surprised that she really was a girl?? ;)
Cute pictures. She looks like the others so I think she'll fit in nicely:) I especially love the pictures with the kids holding her. It's fun to see the excitement a new baby brings to them.
Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! She's finally here! I think she looks like DJ. Good luck with all the new adjustments! We miss you!-Rebecca Hale
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm glad everything went ok and she wasn't born in the car! HA HA I can't belive Jenn had to have an IV in her neck! Yuck that makes me hurt just thinking about it. Hope things are going good.
I love pictures. Wasn't the camera a terrific invention? Without it we wouldn't have been able to see your beautiful family. Thanks for posting it.
Derek, this is Craig, so that you will stop harassing me I am posting a response. I just wanted to tell you I think Naomi got your haircut.
Congratulations! See what exciting things you miss, when you go awol from the blogging world! She's a doll and I love the pics. The kids faces are so cute when the are holding her! I'll bet Nina loves having a sister!
Congrats! She is a doll!!!
Post a Comment