looks like the kids are having a ball!
We did have a lot of fun!
That looks like fun. I'm not sure who looks happier Roy or your kids. :)
Oh, fun! I agree with what Valerie said! :)Aren't uncles the greatest?
I didn't know Derek could handle a rope! :) Way cute pictures! Naomi seems like a happy little girl!
Derek here;Just because I got lucky, and it was caught in the picture doesn't mean I can "handle a rope". But thank you for the vote of confidence.
So cute and fun! Roy just keeps getting handsomer and handsomer.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
looks like the kids are having a ball!
We did have a lot of fun!
That looks like fun. I'm not sure who looks happier Roy or your kids. :)
Oh, fun! I agree with what Valerie said! :)Aren't uncles the greatest?
I didn't know Derek could handle a rope! :) Way cute pictures! Naomi seems like a happy little girl!
Derek here;
Just because I got lucky, and it was caught in the picture doesn't mean I can "handle a rope". But thank you for the vote of confidence.
So cute and fun! Roy just keeps getting handsomer and handsomer.
Post a Comment