Yes - she did grow! They grow so fast when they are that young! I like how you've done the top of your blog with your wedding picture and kids' baby pictures! That is neat!
they grow up too fast. I love the new header picture with all your babies.. so cute!
I feel bad we didn't get to see you guys much. Naomi has grown a lot already. It makes me sad. My babies are two. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes - she did grow! They grow so fast when they are that young! I like how you've done the top of your blog with your wedding picture and kids' baby pictures! That is neat!
they grow up too fast. I love the new header picture with all your babies.. so cute!
I feel bad we didn't get to see you guys much. Naomi has grown a lot already. It makes me sad. My babies are two. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment